Monday 10 July 2023

Simply Cuties

 Hello Friends. I hope this Monday finds you well, if not then I am sending you a great big hug. 

I have a cutie to share with you today in support of the new challenge


where the theme is Simply Cuties so, in essence, CAS. Here's mine


I used a super cute LOTV rubber stamp (available as a digi here) that I coloured with Promarkers and backed with a lovely rich purple card. The sentiment is also from an old rubber LOTV set.

Looking forward to seeing your cute CAS cards.

See you soon xx



13 comments:

Julie B said...

Cute and CAS, now that's just down my street! Love your image and the CAS style suits it down to the ground, fab card Sarah. :)

meg said...

Love this beautifully coloured stamped image and your layout,a gorgeous CAS card

Sue said...

Ohhh my fave stamps! Gorgeous card Sarah it's really lovely hugs x

brenda said...

It's a great image Sarah, prettily coloured in all the welcoming shades.

B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This image is adorable Sarah. A fabulous CAS design (I find these so difficult) and bright and cheerful party invite or birthday card.
Lorraine

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie Sarah - I haven't seen that image before

Brenda said...

Such a cute image. I love the addition of your white doodles, it adds so much! Darling card.

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sarah. I find cas quite difficult to make, but you've nailed it here! x

Linby said...

This stole my heart! So sweet.

Pat said...

Oh Sarah this is just so gorgeous, love the image with all the beautiful colours you have used on the candles and just a simple sentiment. Love it.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie peeking out from behind those candles, fabulous birthday card Sarah..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

That is one super sweet LOTV image. Love the bright cheery colors on the candles. Really adds to the happy on the card.