Saturday 9 March 2024

Allsorts - use Yellow

 Lynn has chosen the optional theme of YELLOW at


Yellow to me means daffodils and I knew that I had some Pink Petticoat daffodil papers in my digi stash so they were the starting point for my card. As luck should have it Di's Digis had a discount so I bagged myself the adorable Daffodil Wendy I coloured her with Promarkers and added a little bit of sparkle to her dress.



Our sponsors...


Prizes from Craftstash and AALL and Create

I hope I have inspired you and look forward to seeing what you make.

Here are the daffs in my garden to brighten your day.




Have a good weekend xx



13 comments:

Julie B said...

A pretty springlike card Sarah. My little Tete a tetes are being nibbled, birds I think but they are a sign that warmer days are near, hopefully not too hot though! :)

meg said...

The pastel yellows in your papers are gorgeous Sarah,perfect for your pretty image

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Sarah love the cute image and the lovely papers a super make
hugs
lolo x

Mervi said...

Sweet and fabulous girly card.

Linby said...

Oh she's so happy and a lovely layout with the yellow daffs too.

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet and beautifully done. And such wonderful blooming Daffodils in your garden. There is only one blooming in my garden at the moment but more to come :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah with the little girl and her daffodil, lovely card design, and love your garden of daffodil clusters, how lovely to walk through there..

luv CHRISSYxx

Dena J said...

What a darling image, Sarah! A very pretty papers to coordinate.

Sue said...

Such a sweet image Sarah and oh my lots of daffs in your garden! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things take care hugs xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, a very sweet image and I love the soft spring colours
Lorraine x

Liz said...

A beautiful spring themed card, Sarah.
Liz xx

Lisa said...

This is a really great layout and the black sets off the colors beautifully.

Brenda said...

This is just so cute! The papers couldn't be more perfect (I used some Pink Petticoat papers on a card posted this week. I did love that shop). Wendy is colored superbly. Thanks for sharing your beautiful garden with us.