Thursday 7 March 2024

AYLI Monochrome or Colour?

Hello everyone, thank you for dropping in today.

I am here with my DT piece for


The choice for you this time is

Colour or Monochrome

Well, I am really trying hard to challenge myself this year and make more male cards. 

Our youngest Son, Connor, turns 30 on 11th ( I know I hardly look old enough!!!). He is a HUGE cricket fan and has played since he was a nipper so I knew I wanted to make a card with a cricketer. I have several cute images that I have bought over the years but wanted a more grown up stamp. I managed to find a Woodware stamp that cried out for heat embossing so I made a mono card.
The cricketer was heat embossed in black and the complimentary stamps heat embossed in white to make a background.  I have added a touch of colour though!!


 

He made the Dorset Echo last year!! 

We are looking forward to seeing what you share with us.

Take Care xx



8 comments:

Julie B said...

The little bit of green makes the black pop even more! A fab masculine card Sarah. Happy birthday Connor, he shares his birthday with my Son in Law! :)

Lynne said...

A fabulous card for your son Sarah and love the splash of bright green x

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card for your son,the black and white with just a hint of green is beautiful

brenda said...

Looks like the perfect card for your Son Sarah.

B x

Chrissy said...

Happy birthday to your son Sarah and what a great card, I love the image and fabulous black and white..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous male themed card Sarah great image and love the colours
hugs
lolo x

Linby said...

A wonderful cricket card, perfect for your Son.

Brenda said...

What a great mono card! The heat embossing looks so good and it seems the perfect image for your son.