Monday 13 May 2024

Bear Hugs

 Welcome friends and visitors.

I've another cute card to share with you today. It's my DT piece for



where the new theme is BEAR HUGS, now if that doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling, nothing will!!

Here is my adorable bear, Harry the Stuffie, another Stamping Bella set.


He's coloured with *Prism markers and matted to match the background paper. He came with the sentiment that I added to a banner. It looks flat but the mats are actually raised up with foam pads for a little bit of dimension.

We hope that you will dig out your cute bear stamps and bring them along.

I hope you have a good week xx

* ( I bought these to test the quality when my Promarkers of a similar colour were getting a little bit dry. If you are thinking about doing the same please don't, I have been really disappointed as they've dried up in months unlike my beloved Promarkers that have lasted fifteen years or more)

10 comments:

Julie B said...

Who doesn't love a bear hug! Thanks for the heads up about the markers, sure many will appreciate the advise, personally I love my Copics and I can refill them! :)

meg said...

He's absolutely adorable Sarah,definitely will make the recipient smile

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my how I love Harry the Stuffie he is so cute and looks fun love the dies you have used also the papers a super card
hugs
lolo x

Lorraine said...

Aww what a cute bear - love it
Lorraine x

Lena said...

Oh he really is adorable! Love the card design and papers you used to showcase this cutie. Nicely done, my friend. Lena xx

aussie aNNie said...

This looks lovely fresh and bright! Great colour combo, design and stylish x

Chrissy said...

He is a little cutie and fabulous colouring Sarah and I love your matts and design, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. x

Inkyfingers said...

What an adorable little fellow and I love the orientation of the circle on the background, with the flag shape sentiment attached. Thanks for the tip on the Prism markers.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa said...

Adorable image for a wonderful Happy Mail card.