Thursday 30 May 2024

Favourite way to Emboss

 Thank goodness it's Thursday  for two reasons, there's a new challenge at As You Like It Challenge and the weekend is looming, it's been a busy week at work!!

Our new challenge is to show us your favourite way to EMBOSS.


The process of heat embossing never fails to excite me, it's like magic!!



I used an ombre type paper pad (from The Range) and stamped the pretty flower from an old Woodware set  then heat embossed with white detail powder. The floral stem also came from the same set. Happy Birthday is from a Clearly Besotted sentiment set. I fussed and faffed with white and black mats and finally decided that the black looked much better!!

We very much look forward to seeing your favourite way to emboss, and your reason why.

See you soon xx


8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stamping and embossing Sarah, and it IS magical to watch and I love the background colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane Savage said...

Very elegant love heat embossing! No matter how many times I do it it still amazes me too! xx

brenda said...

Very pretty Sarah, I think lots of us are the same with heat embossing.

B x

meg said...

A stunning card Sarah,the white embossing on the ombre and black backgrounds is beautiful

Elaine Stark said...

Heat embossing got me into card making, so always a favourite. Elaine

Liz said...

Beautiful card Sarah, lovely design and colour combination.
Liz xx

Lena said...

Beautifully done, Sarah. My favourite way of embossing is using embossing folders :-) Somehow I stress when heat embossing. It never fails to smudge somewhere along the line :-)
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stylish and fabulous! The white embossing looks so striking on the darker colours. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo