Monday 8 July 2024

Beginning with B at The Cuties

 Hello  friends. I hope this week has good things in store for you. I love starting the week with a cute card and this one is my DT piece for


where, this month, we are looking forward to seeing your incredibly cute cards featuring things beginning with B.

I've chosen to showcase Bunny, Bike and Blooms.



I have used my favourite bunny rabbit from The Cats Pajamas. I used the cling version but you can get him in digi form here, as well as lots of others!! I coloured him with Promarkers to match the 30cm x 15cm paper that came from a pad that I found in The Range a long time ago. As it was of a good weight I simply folded it in half for a square card base and matted some matching cardstock to frame the stamped image.

Thank you for dropping in and thank you for your comments and support.

9 comments:

brenda said...

What a bright and fun card Sarah, just look at those ears, he just might take off with them.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is both cute and adorable Sarah love that bunny and the background paper I have been over to the challenge blog but can't see any DT cards on show so glad I have seen this one
hugs
lolo x

Chrissy said...

There's those beautiful big ears again, fabulous and cute and love the background papers Sarah..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

You have the perfect paper for the bunny - fab fun card.

Lynne in NI said...

Well your DP couldn't be any more perfect for your biking bunny!!! Love it!

Pat said...

I love this Sarah, that bunny is just too cute, coloured beautifully and the backing paper matches so well.

Pat xx

Inkyfingers said...

Aaw - this is just adorable, Sarah! You've coloured it beautifully and it matches the paper perfectly.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa said...

Your card featuring Bunny, Bike, and Blooms is absolutely charming! The bunny from The Cats Pajamas looks adorable, and your coloring with Promarkers perfectly complements the beautiful paper you found at The Range. The folded paper base and matching cardstock frame make for a lovely, cohesive design.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Well that fabulous bunny really IS the Cat's Pajamas! LOVE the combo of paper with this cute image too, could not be MORE PERFECT!! Love it all. Hugs, Wends xoxo