Thursday 11 July 2024

Non Card Project AYLI

 Lynne has chosen the new theme at


and it's Non-Card Project

I love paper and I cannot lie BUT I did not use any of my stash to make this tag journal. I was tempted by Tracie Fox Creative channel and just couldn't resist buying the kit. Honestly it was so much fun to make and I learned so much about construction. Who knew that old bed sheets would make such perfect hinges and there's such a thing as altered paperclips!!






You can see my first attempt at an altered paperclip on the slanted pocket above. I also stitched some of the removable tags too.

I hope you've enjoyed my project and that I've inspired you to share a non-card project.

See you soon xx




12 comments:

Lynne said...

They are gorgeous Sarah. It's nice to try something different now and then, it might even get you hooked! x

Jane Savage said...

Wow, wow, wow these are awesome, Sarah! I'm off to take a look at Tracie's channel now...bed sheets beware!! xx

meg said...

Each tag is absolutely stunning Sarah

Chrissy said...

OH WOW, Sarah this is just stunning, gorgeous papers and colours and love the hinges, that's so fun to do and saves so much time..gorgeous project..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarn said...

STUNNING tag project - I can see why you were tempted with the kit. It's beautiful. Runs off to look at the link you gave! x

brenda said...

What gorgeous gift tags Sarah, I love the vintage and collage effects you achieved.

B x

Pat said...

Fabulous tag journal Sarah, gorgeous elements and lovely papers making a beautiful craft project.

Pat xx

Linby said...

Fab tag journal. I was about to say well done on using all those papers lol! It's a beautiful kit and I just went and had a look, thanks for the link.

Elaine Stark said...

This looks pretty and colourful. I have not tried this yet, one of the to do projects. Elaine

Lisa said...

Your tag journal turned out wonderfully! It's amazing how old bed sheets can be repurposed as hinges, and your first attempt at an altered paperclip looks fantastic. Tracie Fox Creative's kit seems to have inspired some truly creative and fun techniques!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, so many gorgeous details on this Sarah, what a spectacular creation! Love the combo of papers and images and ephemera. Stunning hun, really stunning. Off to have a peek at the tutorial, so fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brenda said...

Sarah! These are gorgeous! Don't you love Tracie and her gorgeous makes? I'm in the middle of creating 2 journals inspired by her and her wonderful digis.