Saturday 27 July 2024

Seasonal Delights at Allsorts

 It's the weekend again so it can only mean one thing...a new challenge at

ALLSORTS where we welcome anything goes but also tempt you with an optional theme. This week it's

Seasonal Delights

I have gone with the beach vibe. Thumbing through my stamps I found a quite small one from Ladybug Crafts that, I think, was a challenge prize years ago and until now remained uninked. I remedied that, inked it up and coloured it with Promarkers to match a lovely paper from The Range. Perfect ice cream cornets and ice lollies to go with the beachy feel. It was too small really for a card so I made a magnetised bookmark.


The paper has a little bit of sparkle so I added some stickles to the floral decor on the flip flops too.
Here's a jaunty angle showing the shimmer.


The reverse is identical but I didn't share that because I picked up  an Aquamarker by mistake and the colouring was shocking.

I know it's not going to be beach weather for all of you but in any case I hope the sun is shining for you this weekend.

See you soon xx


18 comments:

Julie B said...

Fab bookmark Sarah, perfect for a holiday read. :)

Linby said...

What a wonderful little stamp and your paper is the perfect complement to it. Great idea to make it a bookmark too.

Sarn said...

Smashing card full of summery delights.
Great idea to make a magnetised bookmark. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

meg said...

An ice cream,and sitting on the beach with a good book is wishful thinking here ,a great bookmark Sarah

Ellibelle said...

What a fun bookmark you created, so perfect for my theme this week and such pretty colors too!

Lisa said...

Really great summer card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! Yes! Summer, shouts from your card, love it. x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant bookmark Sarah I love those lush papers and the little stamps you have used this is one super project
hugs
lolo x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous summer card Sarah, love the papers and colour combo and what a great little stamp you found..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Super card Sarah, good idea to turn your creation in to a bookmark.
Liz xx

Gail said...

Ah! I like it!
We have had beach days here, pool days, and a LOT of ice cream!
Great bookmark!

Jane Savage said...

What delicious colours (pun intended)! Gorgeous! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous summery bookmark Sarah. Love the design and soft pastel colours.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous summery bookmark Sarah. Love the design and soft pastel colours.
Lorraine x

Inkyfingers said...

What a happy design, Sarah! An ice cream on the beach sounds like a fabulous idea. I love how you are always able to match your paper colours so well. I hope you are well and enjoying the sunshine.
Hugs
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty, lovely background and a gorgeous design x

Kate said...

Such a dinky little bookmark Sarah -very pretty with that paper and I love the image and sentiment!
Hugs, Kate!

Brenda said...

Love that you made this lovely into a bookmark, reading is one of my favorite summertime things to do...especially at the beach!