Happy Saturday everyone. I hope that the week has been kind to you and that you have something nice planned for the weekend.
I am delighted to be here to share my DT piece for the new challenge at
where the optional theme, chosen by Christine, is
🍂 Anything Autumn, Anything Goes is also most welcome.
I love card making but I do like to dabble in making little wallet/folio keepsakes and the one I am sharing today is a lovely kit from Angela Kerr Designs. It's called Rustic Reflections.
It was relaxing to make, I really enjoyed the fussy cutting and followed a You Tube tutorial on the construction. It's full of pockets, flips and tucks that contain tags, tickets and little journal cards featuring autumnal colours and images.
2 prizes of Penny Black stamps, stencil and stickers from Buddly Crafts
Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you.
See you soon xx







16 comments:
It's a great design Sarah and something a little different which clearly you enjoyed making.
B x
So many beautiful elements ans colours Sarah
This has some lovely images and you've put it together beautifully.
Such wonderful work with lots of great details, absolutely beautiful!
Wow Sarah!
That's stunning!
A FABULOUS FOLIO. Love all the little embellishments and the folio is a great autumn project. This sort of thing really appeals to me, but unfortunately my printer is not up to it . . . being black and white for a start!!!!! xxx
A beautiful creation Sarah, so much detail.
Liz xx
Such a stunning folio with lots of autumn pictures!
Wonderful make Sarah! I love the papers and all the ephemera details inside, perfect illustration of Autumn days. x
You have far more patience than I Sarah, cutting out all those little bits n bobs! Someone will love this little keepsake. :)
A gorgeous project Sarah!
What a fabulous keepsake project Sarah. It looks brilliant, gorgeous papers too.
Lorraine x
A wonderful project as a change from making cards and I can imagine what fun it was to make. Perfect for the current theme at Allsorts too
I couldn't agree with you more about making journals, folios and the like. Especially when you have such a beautiful kit at your fingertips!. This is gorgeous!
Wow Sarah!!
This is absolutely amazing.
I can see why you had so much fun creating it.
So many elements that match perfectly!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Gorgeous album, always fun to have a project to get into and enjoy
Post a Comment