Saturday, 12 September 2026

Thinking of You/Sympathy/Get Well at Allsorts

Hello everyone. Gail is hosting over at Allsorts and has chosen the optional theme of

Thinking of you/Sympathy/Get Well (anything Goes also most welcome too)

Here is my take on the theme...


I used my Concord & 9th Beautiful Branches stamp set. I was a bit dubious about using white ink on Kraft card but amazingly it worked. It's rare that I use elements from one stamp set but on this occasion it was a perfect combination.

Prizes from

Highlight Crafts three die sets plus reflections and paper



There's much excitement today  chez Wills as we are getting our glad rags on and celebrating the marriage of our youngest Son, Connor, to Amelia. Mollie is one of six bridesmaids and Jackson is being a page boy (he says he is going to be a good boy not a page boy!!). It's been a long time since we have attended a wedding so are very much looking forward to the day. I am even wearing heels!!

I'll see you when I do with some pics!! xx


17 comments:

Sarn said...

Good luck with the heels today! My feet are already feeling sore on your behalf!!!! LOL! Seriously though - I hope the day goes without a hitch and everyone has lots of fun and smiles.

Oh yes - your card . . . looks great. Loving the pretty blossom branch and the sentiment is perfect - love the mix of fonts and sizes. xxx

brenda said...

Beautiful card for purpose Sarah.

Hope all goes well today, sounds like it will be a lovely family event (we have a Granddaughter Amelia - calls herself Milly despite parent selecting a name that wouldn't get shortened).

B

Aquarius said...

A great choice of stamp which suits the theme well

Donna said...

Striking card, like the image and that sentiment!

Liz said...

A perfect design and colour combination for a Thinking of You card, Sarah.
Hope you had an amazing day at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Liz xx

Gail L said...

Congratulations too your son and bride!
That is a wonderful effect stamped on Kraft!

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful blossom branch and such a wonderful color scheme!
Sounds like you had a most exciting day, congrats to your son and daughter in law!

Craftyfield said...

Subtle colour scheme and CAS, perfect for the theme, Sarah! Hope you had a great day. x

Lynne said...

A fab card for the theme Sarah. I hope the wedding went well and that your feet aren't suffering too much today!

Linby said...

Such a pretty delicate stamp and it looks lovely in white on the kraft. Look forward to seeing the wedding pics. Congrats to the happy couple.

Inkyfingers said...

I love white on kraft and this combination of stamps is so pretty. I love the sentiment too. I hope the wedding went well and your feet have recovered from the heels.
Hugs,
Carol x

Jane Savage said...

What a beautiful, delicate card, Sarah so perfect for that sentiment.
Hope you enjoyed your special day and that your feet survived the heels! xx

Brenda said...

Congratulations to Connor and Amelia! This card is gorgeous! I love the light airy feel the white sakura give. Perfect for the occasion.

Chrissy said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful Sarah, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

This is beautiful Sarah, such a soft delicate feel that works so well for the theme

Lena said...

Love your soft card. I always love white on craft paper and yours came out beautifully! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful stamp and verse, love the finished result of your card, the white and kraft, it looks so beautiful. x