Emma has chosen our October theme at
We Love Stamping and it's
Trees and Leaves (Anything Goes always welcome too).
I am still going great guns with my Christmas makes and started off by water colouring the background with Twinkling H2Os. Then heat embossed Christmas Joy with twinkly embossing powder.
Added some Chloes sparkle and mounted on a postage stamp die cut mat. The Seasons Greeting is from an LOTV clear stamp set. I made half a dozen of these so I'm back in the game!!
2 prizes, $30 store voucher from Taylored Expressions and Penny Black stamp set and stencil from Buddly Crafts (photo's not to scale).




15 comments:
Love this sparkly tree. Fab card xxx
A gorgeous card.x
A Christmas tree and sparkle, perfect for our theme this month Sarah.
B x
A beautiful Christmas card Sarah, the bold black frame really draws the eye to your gorgeous sparkly tree,
xx
A lovely card and it's one of my favourite Christmas tree stamps.
Avril x
A perfect card for the theme. Love how you framed the tree.
Beautiful Christmas tree Sarah, love the background and then the pop of white, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSTxx
Lovely and shiny tree card for Xmas wishes.
Super sparkly tree, a fabulous addition to your stack, and I loved your tags too! xxx
Beautiful festive card, Sarah. I love all the sparkle.
Liz xx
Sparkilicious card:-) Now thats a proper Christmas tree, the perfect shape and full of Christmas bling
Love the sparkle on your tree. Beautiful and festive card, Sarah.
Enjoy your day.
♥ Lena
What a super sparkly magical tree!
I love your tree and it's sparkles, the postage stamp die is just perfect for it, AND you made so many the same, lucky people. I've yet to start any Christmas cards, but hopefully today a couple will be done? x
I love the sparkle on this beautiful card! It's amazing.
Post a Comment