Thursday 27 June 2013

Pink and blue for someone new

Good evening peeps. It's raining so instead of doing  outside
 jobs I thought  I would be productive inside and share my card instead!!


I got Kraft Notes out again to compliment this cutie, Bobbi, from Digistamp Boutique. I coloured him with Promarkers and matted him on my current fave die. I punched a couple of flowers and popped card candi on the top of each one. The inspiration came from the following

Inky Impressions #114 - 3,2,1
(3 papers, 2 embellishments and 1 image)

I much appreciate you calling, and the lovely comments that you leave
 are always well received and make me smile :0)

 See you soon xx

15 comments:

Carole said...

This is really gorgeous Sarah.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Mojca said...

Oh such a sweet car Sarah.hugs! Mojca

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous papers and image brilliant layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
Sue xx

Kim said...

such a sweet card, love those soft pastels
Kim x

nnalorac said...

So sweet Sarah. Love the bear and love checks! Have a lovely weekend. Carolxx

rachel said...

such a cute card and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations and good luck x

Annette said...

Oh so cute. Adorable and I love the pink!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wendi said...

Beautiful card love the colours and sweet image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, I love his fur, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Bubbles said...

Lovely card, super cute! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is adorable. Love your new arrival card and the details with the pastel colours and flowers. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge, Bettina DT member xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at OLL.
Chris x

Ciska said...

Awwww, such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us this week @ Ooh La La :)