Monday 10 June 2013

Hello and so begins another week, no work for me though...yay!! 
I am planning a visit to My Mum's Craft Shop as it is only a short drive away, so I shall let you know how dangerous a trip it was later on in the week - the debit card is sure to get a battering!!

I have been rummaging again and would like to share a card I made using another little gem that I had long forgotten, Stampavie - Baking a Treat. She was coloured with Promarkers. My Fine and Dandy paper pad was still on my desk so I used that again. I had a great die cutting session,  plain and scalloped circles, my lovely (new) Marianne border die CR1250 and a tab for the sentiment.
 A ribbon and some little flowers to finish off.




I would like to join in the craftiness at the following challenges
Crafty Friends #2 - Bingo (Flowers, Ribbon, Diecuts)
Totally Papercrafts #170 - More than 3 punches or dies 
A Little Bit Crafty - Something sweet (she is making yummy cake)
Stampin' for the weekend - Cute 

Thanks for your visit, let me know you've called so I can return the compliment x

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card.... Cute image
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Waw great choice of papers and a lovely image Sarah. Hugs! Mojca

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh this is a gorgeous image (not seen that one before) love the papers you have used too
Hugs Kelly

Pat K said...

Fabulous card with such a sweet image. (I enjoy seeing your pets as well.)
Thank you so much for joining us at TPC. hugs, Pat K x

Jenn Bedient said...

Such a cute card! Love your image and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a great day!

- Jenn DT

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card. Love the fab colours and image...really works well together.

Thank you for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck.
xx