Thursday 6 June 2013

Good Morning one and all, nearly Friday!! I am still on my quest to make more male cards so here is another to share with you. I just LOVE Mo's digi image because it reminds me of my boys when they were little. They weren't always as successful as this little chap though....they used to blow sooo hard that the magic potion would just fall out of the ring with a splat!! He was coloured with Promarkers and
  didn't need very much in the way of embellishing, other than some stickles for the bubbles (of course) and a couple of corner dies.


I am playing along with these

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great boys card, cute image
Hugs Kelly

Mojca said...

Oh this image is so cute! I love the colours and papers you used. Hugs! Mojca

Nat said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and gorgeous spotty paper! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
Natx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love the sweet bubble blowing boy and your cas design and sparkle are fab.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Your glitter looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

PJ said...

Wow so beautiful!Love the image and the coloring !
I would like to invite you to join us in a DT opportunity that we have over at Beyond Grey challenges.
I find your work very beautiful , and if u feel like inspiring people with your work do link up 3 of your fav projects at the following link.

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dt-call.html

Hugs !
PJ
Beyond grey challenges !