Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tea for two

What a weird day it's been (weatherwise!) an almost tropical atmosphere this morning and a cool evening now. Still, at least it's not raining...at the moment.
 I managed to grab myself a few minutes (after housework, animals,grumpy invalid teenagers and Husband were taken care of!!) to put this little gift bag together, which made a really nice change.
 I used a bag template from Craft Artist (I'd forgotten how much there is on there!) and imported  a Nitwits paper. Then it was a case of print, cut out and stick.
 I coloured the digi image with Promarkers and stuck on top of a doily. A little ribbon handle and a tag and job done. I think I might give it to Iris, who has just become a Grandma, I think the chamomile and apple teabags will go down a treat!!


I would also like to join in with the fun at

Off for a cuppa now then back to the work room for a little more creativity!!

Thanks for sharing your day with me xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Just love this cute bag Sarah, beautiful colours and I love the tag. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Time For Tea challenge x

Mojca said...

Oh the bag is so lovely Sarah and I love the image you used. Oh we have such hot weather even now, it's so hard sleeping in the apartment with no air conditioning :) hugs! MOjca

brenda said...

Such a very pretty little gift bag Sarah and perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x