Monday 25 April 2022

Christmas Cuties Heart

 Hello everyone. The sun may be shining here in the UK and the temperatures are rising but I have a little bit of festive cuteness for you today.


That's because it's time to kick off the new challenge at


where, although we are now Anything Goes (as long as it's CUTE) , we give you a little prompt, should you wish to use it, and this time it's hearts as in Last Christmas, I gave you my heart!

Disappointingly the card looks flat but it is actually quite dimensional. The heart, that was cut from the middle of the Lawn Fawn paper is actualy raised with Pinflair Glue Gel for some height. Never mind, you get the idea. I coloured the sweet little ChristMOUSE with my Promarkers and fussy cut him so that he was sitting on the heart then sat the whole lot on a die cut mat. The snowflake button was the perfect finishing touch.

Thank you for your visit and encouragement. You are much appreciated x




14 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous layout and adorable mouse Sarah,when your pic is enlarged you can see the dimension,love the snowflake button

Julie B said...

Cute card Sarah. I really must make more of an effort to get my Christmas card stash larger, I was so ahead last year too!
There's still a nip in the air this morning, I tucked my plants up under fleece again last night! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Who could resist this cute little mousey?! he's adorable and I love your pretty card design too.
Lorraine

Carol S. said...

Very cute image and a pretty card Sarah. We had another sunny day but a bit chilly to go with it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Sarah, such a cute image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

I was just at Pat's blog and as I said to her Wham will be going round my head all day now, but I did love that song. Loving your take on the theme and effective with the sentiment on black.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Love how striking this is, Sarah with that lovely red paper! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. x

Pat said...

Oh Sarah this is just so gorgeous, love your fabulous card design and your little mouse is soooooooo cute, great card.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Sarah hugs x

SarahR said...

Very pretty card and a super cute image, Sarah!

I think you can see the dimension, particularly at the point of the heart - I can see the shadow cast by the heart shape. Lovely layout as well, I thought, when I first saw it, that the heart with cut out of the square. Wasn't until second look I realised it was on top of the square. I like that need to have a second look, makes the layout engaging!

Sarah

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and I'm loving the gorgeous frame too, Luv Sam x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this to bits! What a cute image and gorgeous card design. This is super sweet hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brenda said...

I definitely see this cutie dancing around trying to catch that snowflake! Wonderful card, I love that beautiful die cut frame.