Thursday 28 April 2022

Favourite sketch or layout at AYLI

 Hello, me again and it's lovely to be back with my DT card for


I am ever so lucky to be on this team and I hope that, like me, you feel that it makes you think out of the box a little bit. This time we would love you to share your favourite sketch or layout and give the reason for your choice.

When I am lacking inspiration I ALWAYS pay Jules a visit. She has a wonderful library of sketches here that she is happy to share. 

I used number six to create this...


...and not a cute image in sight!! 

I found this rather splendid paper pack while, as usual, I was looking for something else entirely. It's Docrafts Parisienne Blue Capsule Collection that, as is so often the case, I had forgotten existed. As it all co-ordinates it was pretty quick to put together and I also discovered a navy blue ink pad for the stamped sentiment so that was a very good day in my craft room!!

It would be lovely to see your favourite layout or sketch.

See you when I do xx

19 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful mix of coordinating papers,the patterns look wonderful together in this gorgeous layout

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely style and beautiful card and lovely blue colours love it x

Julie B said...

I thought I recognised the DP, no doubt I have some of it in my stash somewhere. I really am trying to use it up but my friend Di keeps giving me more as she says I'll use it more than she will! Your sketch works well with these elegant DPS and a great way to use them up too. ;)

Jane Savage said...

This is a stunner, Sarah! I have this gorgeous paper.....somewhere! xx

Liz said...

Lovely card Sarah, the papers are beautiful. xx

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sarah with pretty papers. I keep meaning to look at Jules' sketches but always forget when I need ideas! x

Carol S. said...

Pretty papers Sarah and they all work together beautifully. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

Very pretty card Sarah, love all the co-ordinating papers.

Pat xx

Liz said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your Mum was born a couple of miles from where we live. What a small world! xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sarah, a lovely paper collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

SarahR said...

Hi Sarah, now that is one elegant card! Love the papers and the colour choice - I think I've got that paper pack in my stash somewhere as well.

I sometimes wonder if I'll get round to using all the paper I've got put away, and I keep saying I'm not buying anymore paper, but there's always something new and pretty out there and I get tempted!!

Sarah

Sue said...

Gorgeous papers and beautiful card Sarah hugs Sue x

Darnell said...

I have a collection of blue and white dishes so this rocks my world, Sarah! It's a beautiful design! Hugs, Darnell

R's Rue said...

This is so beautiful. I love it. Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely coordinating papers and design Sarah.
Lorraine

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card and papers, it's very elegant looking.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Chrissy said...

What a nice sketch to follow Sarah and Il ove your pretty papers and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Those papers are LUSH! Love the sketch you chose, this is a beautiful creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brenda said...

Isnʻt if fun when you find buried treasure right there in your very own home? This is gorgeous, love the papers. I must give Jules a visit!