Monday 13 February 2023

Hearts or Flowers

 Hello everyone, I hope this week has lots of joy in store for you. I am still testing positive for the dreaded Covid but hope to return to work on Thursday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

It's all about LOVE at



With St Valentines' Day tomorrow and Mothers Day next month we would love to see your cutest creations featuring hearts or flowers, or both for that matter. so either a Valentine Card or Mothers Day card.

I have gone down the Mothers Day route and made this....


I have a rather unhealthy ( but calorie free) addiction for the gorgeously CUTE images by Amanda Jayne Designs (SHE CURRENTLY HAS A 70% DISCOUNT TOO!!) This particular cutie is from Bunny Friendship Bundle together with the Crochet Hearts backing paper too. I coloured her with Promarkers and used kraft for the mats (retired Tattered Lace Essentials Pearl Squares). 

So that's me for today. I hope that you will join us.

See you soon xx
 
Some Challenges

Allsorts #715 - AG +/- All about hearts


15 comments:

meg said...

The bunny is absolutely adorable Sarah and is showcased perfectly against the background paper,your choice of colours and embellishments,perfect finishing touches

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, what a delish creation! That image is adorable and your combo of the fab paper with the heart shaped balls of wool and then the wee knit textured heart with the sentiment. This is such a beautifully crafted card hun. (To be fair, all of your cards are! But I love how 'matchy' everything is on this!) The scallop circle die again is fabulous and your soft inking around the edges again, such a lovely touch! LOVE the craft and pink combo too, LOVE this sweet card. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Hope you're feeling better each day xoxo)

Julie B said...

Sorry to hear you're still positive but fingers crossed it will be negative soon. Super cute card and I love the 'knitted heart' embellie! :)_

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness cuteness overload!!! Love it! xx

brenda said...

Just popped back to thank you for linking up at Allsorts Sarah, it's perfect.

B x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and sorry to hear you been ill with Covid, hope speedy recovery. cheers Sue N x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so cute Sarah. X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a cute card Sarah and all your details coordinate with the theme beautifully too.
Lorraine

Inkyfingers said...

What a soft and pretty card, Sarah and I love the scalloped mats that you used. The image is really cute and the matching background paper is perfect. Sorry to hear about the dreaded Covid and hope you are free of it by now. We've managed to avoid it so far but it isn't going away, is it?
Take care.
Hugs
Carol x

Linby said...

oh my goodness I love all the crochet elements on this card and that embossed heart is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking the time to join in at Allsorts challenge.

Hope you are clear of covid now. L x

aussie aNNie said...

Sensational colours and fabulous post, adore the stamp xx

Brenda said...

Oh, Sarah, this is so beautiful! I love your little bunny and those gorgeous die cuts are just perfect for this little cutie.

Chrissy said...

Such a little sweetie Sarah and I love the little knitter heart, how cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

I know I already commented on this beautiful card, but I don't see it above. Didn't want to skip commenting on this adorable card. Love the pink, brown and white colour combo. The bunny is adorable and your embellies are beautiful. Love the lil embossed heart, too cute!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card honey. That bunny is so adorable. Such attention to detail. Big hugs xxx