Monday 27 February 2023

Something - with a sentiment

 Happy new week everyone!! another christmas make from me today. This time my DT inspiration for


where the theme is always Anything Goes with an optional twist. This time a sentiment.


Craft Stash do some really good promotional offers and during one such event I bought myself a set of dies to make A6 envelopes. The reason behind this was to make sure I used smaller sections of cardstock for card blanks. Here is the first one!!

The adorable image is from another Amanda Jayne Designs collection, Christmas Cuties. They are really sweet and very easy to colour, which I did with Promarkers. The sentiment was from a LOTV Circular Sentiments. Both image and sentiment were attached to die cut tags from a Lawn Fawn Set and stuck on the card base. 

I hope you will take inspiration and start on your 2023 Christmas cards.


See you soon xx

12 comments:

meg said...

Love the sweet reindeer peeping through the Christmas wreath,using the tag shaped diecuts for the image and sentiment was a wonderful idea

Lynne said...

Lovely Christmas card and a great design Sarah x

brenda said...

They do indeed Sarah, I just happened to pop in there earlier, pretty in the traditional Christmas colours.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
I love this card and your super design.
the bauble looking die used is gorgeous and the image is coloured perfectly too.
Love the sentiment also.
Such a very good idea the smaller cards are I too am making my Christmas ones smaller this year.
Hope all is well at your house and the family are all keeping well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. x

Pat said...

Super card Sarah, love your cute image and sentiment on the bauble die cuts.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely festive card Sarah, the little Bauble/Tag dies are perfect to showcase the sweet image and sentiment.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Sarah, love the red and that cute little deer poking his out from the wreath and love your design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

This is super cute and so pretty too.

Lena said...

Such a sweet Rudolph peeking from behind the wreath. Love your card design, Sarah.
Lena xx

Jane Savage said...

Love this bauble design, Sarah and the image us adorable! ❤️

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that is lovely hun. I really must get on with some Christmas crafting too. You've inspired me! Gorgeous design with the baubles suspended from baker's twine, lovely! Hugs, Wends xoxo