Monday 24 April 2023

Hand Coloured Cutie

Morning All. Happy to have you here and I hope that you have a good week ahead.

It's time for a festive make again at



where its Anything Goes with an optional theme. This month we would love to see your CUTE hand coloured images.



I am sharing a cute fox from LOTV Animal christmas Wreaths, coloured with Promarkers. I fussy cut some of the holly leaves and layered them up for a little bit of dimension and used Opal Liquid Pearls for the mistletoe berries. The background paper and strips are from Lawn Fawn.

No work for me this week...Yay, which actually didn't start well as I had a horrid migraine yesterday. Feeling a bit better this morning with just a "woolly" head. I think we are off to the Agricultural Merchants to get some bits and pieces so I think coffee and cake might be in order along the way. 

Whatever you are up to I hope you have a good day xx

15 comments:

Julie B said...

That set is a new one to me Sarah, looks fab though. Sorry to hear you've started your week off with a migraine, hope the cake helps! ;)

brenda said...

A cute Fox indeed Sarah and nice additions to the wreath with the liquid pearls.

Sounds like a perfect morning (for those of us who love these stores) and coffee and cake sounds like a plan. Hope the migraine has improved, I can sympathise, you have to get them to understand them.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sarah..hope your head is feeling better migraines are totally horrid! hugs xx

meg said...

A sweet beautifully coloured image Sarah love your holly and papers.Hope you're feeling much better today,

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute image, Sarah and I love how you have placed him in a wreath! Great colouring and I really like the shading on the fox's face and the shadow behind the head which all give such depth.
Hope you are feeling better and the rest of the week goes well.

Hugs
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Glad you feeling a bit better today Sarah, take it easy and enjoy your week off, love this cute little fox, fabulous colouring and cute card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Beautiful Christmas card Sarah, your little fox is so cute. Sorry so hear you've been unwell with a migraine, hope you'll soon be fully recovered. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super Christmas card and love the sweet image too.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, love the added holly and that slightly stern expression on the fox. Sorry to hear that your leave started in pain, this often happens to me but I'm sure I read it somewhere that cake is a certified migraine cure....well it works for me! :) xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sarah with as super cute image and great design.

Pat xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute Sarah. X

Brenda said...

A cutie for the Cuties. Love your mix of papers and that darling little fox.

aussie aNNie said...

Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love the wonderful colours! Gorgeous design ♥

Lisa said...

Super cute fox and great layout you used too.

Lena said...

Coffee and cake sounds like a perfect remedy for a migraine (unless it is triggered by coffee ... I have a friend who loves coffee but gets the worse migraines when she drinks some.
You card is beautiful and festive. Love the cute little fox!
Hugs,
Lena