Thursday 4 May 2023

AYLI Spring or Summer

 Hello Friends. Can anyone tell me how it's May already!? At least for us in the northern hemisphere it might mean some warmer temperatures. I still haven't put my winter woolies away yet !!

On the subject of seasons over at


our theme this time is Spring or Summer.

I am not a fan of summer heat so it's Spring for me, when the bunnies appear and the garden bursts into life. I have used digis from our lovely sponsor


I used  Alphabet Bunnies and some beautiful papers from this set. Honestly if you've never visited her shop please do, there are some wonderful images and papers and she often has incredible offers too.


I made the DL card blank from kraft card and coloured the bunnies with Promarkers. It's for a friend whose Birthday is next month and LOVES pink here is one I made a couple of years ago for her (must get that stamp out again actually!!).

Thank you for your visit today. See you on Saturday xx

12 comments:

Julie B said...

Same here Sarah, except for the bunnies in my veg plot! They were digging under my rhubarb yesterday the little blighters. Cute images though.:)

Jane Savage said...

So precious and gorgeous papers too! Yes I'll take 2 springs, an autumn and a winter thank you....not a fan of summer either! x

brenda said...

Just come from Lynne and she's given pretty much the same reasons for Spring and tend to agree with you both. Your friend is going to love their pretty card and the long DL perfect with the image.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Love your pretty colours and papers. Elaine

Chrissy said...

So adorable Saraha, love the bunnies hiding behind the letters and soft colours, gorgeous Spring card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, love the cute bunnies and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I LOVE your sweet little bunnies, what a fab card!
Winter coats still out here too!

brenda said...

Is Blogger playing games Sarah, sure I commented on this one the other day but just in case, it's gorgeous. And my woolies went away and came out again as quickly.

B x

Linby said...

This is super sweet. Beautiful layout.

Lynne said...

Lovely card Sarah. Pretty papers and cute bunnies too x

Lena said...

I'll take summer anytime, Sarah. I'm most miserable in the Winter. I hurt when I'm cold. Tropical weather for me all the way :-) I love your beautiful Spring card. So soft and beautiful. Love those cute bunnies, and the papers are gorgeous. Need to go visit this store :-)
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Brenda said...

Your card is so soft and sweet and bursting with color, just like spring should be. I LOVE these papers (and they just happen to be on sale!).