Thursday 18 May 2023

Boys or Girls

 It's a super easy theme at As You Like It today...

Boys or Girls

That was an easy one for me, I have so much girly stash that it is never difficult to put something together at the drop of a hat. That said, it has a been a bit hectic chez Wills so I actually had to look in my draft folder for something suitable as a back up!!

This card is one of a set of girly cards that I made, some time ago, using free papers from Making Cards. 


All I needed was some black card stock for the mats and my Mama Elephant tag and sentiment set.

We look forward to seeing your lovely makes.

Thank you for your much appreciated visits and comments xx

12 comments:

meg said...

the watering can full of flowers is really beautiful Sarah a fabulous feminine card

Lynne said...

Love the pink and black combo Sarah and a lovely image too x

Julie B said...

Great use of your stash Sarah!

Jane Savage said...

Glorious, girly, gorgeousness, Sarah! xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous girly card Sarah, love the colours pink and black so striking, beautiful image too.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super, girly card Sarah, lovely papers and bold design using the black, love it.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

Great papers and image and layout on this card.

Linby said...

A gorgeous image and the papers you've chosen complement it perfectly. Makes for a really striking and contemporary card.

Chrissy said...

Oh,wow, so very pretty and feminine Sarah, love your card design too, just gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

I love the combo of pink and black, especially beautiful with your wonderful image!

Elaine Stark said...

So pretty and girly. Elaine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that's so gorgeous Sarah! I do think it's lovely to have some topper cards to hand for those 'need a quick card' makes and LOTV and Making Cards had some of my favourite options! I'm so sad Making Cards stopped creating their magazine, it was one of my favourites. I do feel the free content wasn't as good towards the end. Earlier issues had some really pretty and lovely toppers and papers. I so miss having easy access to my favourite UK crafty magazines! Very expensive over here! Beautiful girlie card hun, the black mats give it such a gorgeous finish. Hugs, Wends xoxo