Thursday 11 January 2024

AYLI - Favourite Paper Brand

Hello peeps, I hope this week is being kind to you.

It's time to kick off a year of Challenges from


and I am hosting the first one. It's a theme very close to my heart....PAPER!!
My long time followers will know that I have a longstanding obsession with paper pads. Wherever I go, if there is a 6 x 6 pad of gorgeousness it will find it's way home with me!!

Back at the start of my crafty journey my very first paper pad was from My Minds Eye and I seem to have many from that brand that really ought to be used up.

This one is So Sophie, Graceful and has such a lovely deep but soft colour palette.


I used one of Jules' new rectangular sketches, it's #1 of her ever growing rectangle series. (Thank you x)

The Inkylicious stamp (A Good Life) was heat embossed in black on to one of the papers.
 You can see the lovely glossy finish below.


I hope you will feel inspired and rediscover a long lost paper pad that's just crying out to be used.

See you on Saturday xx 

11 comments:

Julie B said...

I really must use the mountains of DP in my stash but it's SO difficult to cut into a crisp new sheet!! Stamping on the DP looks fab and as you say a lovely soft colour palette. HNY! :)

Linby said...

The embossing looks great on the paper and a fab design too.

Lynne said...

A fab card Sarah, love the soft muted colours x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Sarah love the sentiment and how you have embossed it also love the papers and gems
hugs
lorraine x

Liz said...

Super card Sarah, I love the sentiment. I have so many paper pads, enough to last several lifetimes! 🤣 xx

meg said...

A wonderful sentiment and card Sarah

Elaine Stark said...

I have a few of My Minds Eye papers and love them. A lovely choice. Elaine

Lisa said...

Great sentiment and wonderful layout.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous papers Sarah, I have a few of those pads and they go on and on and on..fabulous card too, love the big bold sentiment..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

Sorry, I am way behind with my commenting!

I love your card very much. That sentiment stamp is amazing and I love how you have embossed it. You have got a great shine on it!

Pleased to read that I am not the only one with a paper obsession .. .. which also spills over onto to ribbons as well! LOL!!

Happy that you found one of my sketches to play with and thank you for linking through to my blog.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Brenda said...

What a beautiful mix of patterns and colors. That's one reason I love paper so.j Love this one, Sarah!