Monday 8 January 2024

Sentimental at The Cutie Pies

 Good Morning everyone and welcome to a lovely new week.

 I might actually be working my notice at


because I didn't see Boss Lady Lisa's post on the DT blog until last night...oops. Sorry :0/

The theme is Something Sentimental (and cute of course)

Anyway, I had a look in my unblogged card file and found this one, no cute image I am afraid but the sentiment is the star of the show and the paper is ditsy so could pass as cute...right?!!

I am hoping that this will save my bacon!!


I hope that you will feel inspired and remember that your card needs to be cute.

I will try and be a better Cutie Pie for next time!!

See you later in the week xx

7 comments:

Julie B said...

Tut tut, never mind Sarah you had this sweet card in your back pocket! Do love that NitWits DP set. :)

Liz said...

Great card Sarah, the papers are so pretty and I would definitely say they’re cute as well. 😉 xx

Jane Savage said...

Tis beautiful, your bacon is saved!!! xx

meg said...

A wonderful card Sarah,the papers,sentiment and floral embellishments are beautiful

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and cute card Sarah, those flowers are cute, so yes you are saved..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

I think you have done a stellar job of saving your bacon, this is gorgeous! What a wonderful sentiment and I think the flowers and papers make it very cute!

Lisa said...

That is a great die cut and perfect for a quick birthday card with super paper selections.