Saturday 10 February 2024

Hearts at Allsorts #767

 We are full of LOVE at Allsorts this week. Mervi has chosen our optional theme of HEARTS, we also welcome anything Goes too, don't forget.

here's what I did...


After Christmas we gave my workroom a spruce up so it was the perfect oppurtunity to cull and organise. My stamps are now all neat and tidy in drawers and while sorting out I found a lovely Dreamees set which was the inspiration for my card today. Mine doesn't appear to be available but there are still similar here. With the banner made, scrunched up and inked for a bit of age, I looked through my dies and found several hearts that I cut to compliment a pretty ditsy paper that I'd distressed.

A departure from my favoured cute but I like it!!

I hope you will be inspired to join in this week to be in for a chance of a prize from one of the following at the end of the month.

Prizes from AALL and Create and Lavinia


Thank you for your continued support xx


15 comments:

brenda said...

That's the best part of a reorganisation, I'm overdue. A very pretty card, the colours give a vintage feel.

B x

meg said...

Distressing the paper edges gives a wonderful vintage feel to your beautiful layered Valentines card,the sentiment banner on top of the hearts a beautiful finishing touch

Julie B said...

What a lovely sentiment Sarah. :)

Jane Savage said...

Love the shabby chic feel of this, Sarah! Gorgeous! I admire your willpower to "cull & organise", those two words scare me to death!! 😐

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous romantic card Sarah I love the papers the layered hearts and that great sentiment
hugs
lolo x

Mervi said...

So sweet and lovely card, thanks;-))m

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah and loving the colors!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a very lovely card and such a super sentiment too.
Beautiful heart die cute as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

What a lovely card Sarah, love all the die cut hearts and the beautiful recipe sentiment.

Pat xx

Linby said...

It's a really lovely layout with a vintage feel to it. The sentiment adds a great finishing touch.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely vintage card Sarah, the papers and pretty hearts alongside the sweet sentiment create the perfect card for our theme.
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, love the pretty papers and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A great finished card.

I love that sentiment very, very much.

I always smile when I visit your blog because your backing papers quite often reflect what is in my stash too!

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, we could all do with a little of this recipe in our lives! LOVE this Sarah! Gorgeous xoxo

Brenda said...

I love this Sarah. Very shabby chic.