Monday 12 February 2024

Seeing Red at The Cutie Pies

 Hello friends and visitors, lovely to have your company

It's the start of a new challenge with my pals at


where the theme this month is 

SEEING RED 
use red on your cute cards or share your cute Valentine makes

 I am spreading the LOVE  💕💕💕



I have used  PB Piece of My Heart set and coloured the cute hedgies with Promarkers. I used scalloped Lawn Fawn dies to pretty up the edges of some foundations spotted card. 

Thank you for sharing your day with me, it's much appreciated xx



14 comments:

brenda said...

Adorable Sarah, the PB hedgies and colours are perfect for the theme.

B x

Julie B said...

Love those two cute hedgies Sarah. :)

meg said...

An absolutely adorable Valentines card,Love your layout and paper

Linby said...

Super cute!

Pat K said...

Adorable couple on this lovely card Sarah. x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
a gorgeous creation and such a very cute image too.
Love the paer used and the super sentiement.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Chrissy said...

Adorable cute card Sarah, love the sweet Hedgies and the red and white is striking, love it..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card and those cute little hedgehogs are adorable!
Kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sarah this is absolutely gorgeous I love the dotty papers and those hedgehogs are beautiful and cute
hugs
lolo x

Jane Savage said...

Oh my, cuteness overload!! I'm going to have to have a lie down! xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the image, hedgehogs are always so cute great card design too.

Pat xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I totally LOVE this Sarah - those hedgies are so cute and great choice of DP too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, SO cute! LOVE these sweet hedgies and your gorgeous card design. Fabulous!! xoxo

Brenda said...

Darling hedgies, they look so good in red!