Monday 26 February 2024

Santa and/or Snowman Christmas with the Cuties

Hello everyone, welcome to a brand new week. I am back to the grindstone today after a week off. Talking of weeks off, The Christmas with the Cuties team are back from our winter holiday with our first challenge of the year which is

Santa or Snowman,

Now, I am a little bit behind with my Christmas cards this year so have made two. 

I neglected the lovely PB Snowy last year so decided that he should be the first to be inked!!



Then, found an unopened Marianne Designs stamp so used that for my second card.


 I made scenes with scraps of paper and die cuts and both were coloured with Promarkers and then glittered with Glamour Dust and Stickles.

We are thrilled to be back and look forward to seeing your cute Christmas cards.

See you soon xx

Edit...I am sharing snowy at Rudolph Days Challenge

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sarah two absolutely gorgeous festive makes I love those snowmen in fact I recently bought the PB one it is nice to see Christmas with the Cuties back again your cards are very inspirational I love how you have created the snow dunes the scenes on both are simple but very lovely
hugs
lolo x

Julie B said...

I love Snowy too but have so far resisted his charms! Two fab Christmas makes and a great start to your stash Sarah. :)

Chrissy said...

Both are so gorgeous Sarah, I love happy snowmen..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

gorgeous Christmas cards
x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww these are both lovely Sarah!

meg said...

Love your happy snowmen cards Sarah, two beautiful makes

Lynne said...

Both super cute cards Sarah x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh these are so gorgeous and very wonderful designs too.
Love the both of them equally as the images are so darn cute.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linby said...

Two fab cards for Rudolph Day.

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Sarah each one with a super cute snowman.

Pat xx

Helen said...

Fabulous, fun cards Sarah - love them both.

Thanks so much for supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Brenda said...

Not one, but 2 cute snowmen! Love both cards and all their sparkle!