Thursday 17 March 2022

All hail the Easter...dragon!!

 Hello peeps welcome to Thursday and the new challenge over at


We have something a little bit different today and are inviting you to share your favourite non-traditional Easter character.

I don't mind admitting that I have never considered putting anything other than a fluffy bunny, chick or lamb on an Easter card. But never one to shy away from a challenge, and after taking advantage of the excellent prices currently (at the time of writing!!) offered at LOTV,  I decided to put a dragon on my Easter card. Why not?!


The paper is from a Taylored Expression stack that I've had forever. I rummaged in my snippets drawer to find suitable colours for the mats and coloured the adorable dragon, with Promarkers, to match. The sentiment was computer generated and it was lovely to use my cheery Lynn banner die set again after a fairly long haitus. Happy days!! 

I am so looking forward to seeing your non-traditional Easter characters, I think we might be in for a giggle or two!!

Have a lovely weekend, when it arrives. I think we are due some nice weather here in the UK, so fingers crossed for that.

See you soon xx

16 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful colours Sarah, perfect papers for Easter, a lovely card x

Julie B said...

Love those vibrant colours Sarah, so cheery and why not an Easter dragon!
Frost dripping off the roof this morning but lambs making the most of the sun after yesterday's down pours. :)

meg said...

Love your colourful Easter egg background paper and wonderful beautifully coloured dragon,a fantastic Easter card

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, love the brightnes of this one, also
loving the gorgeous design and colours are great. ♥

Sue said...

Such a fabulous image Sarah my favourite LOTV! gorgeous colouring too and that paper is lovely hugs x

brenda said...

A Dragon work for me Sarah especially when it's such a happy and colourful one.

B x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sara, your dragon is adorable and I love the colourful Easter papers - a super Easter card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elaine Stark said...

Love those colours and design. Elaine

Carol S. said...

Pretty background papers Sarah and a cute dragon. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Jane Savage said...

An Easter dragon...I totally get it!!😊 Love, love, love this Sarah, the colours are glorious!! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so gorgeous and so bright and colourful, I absolutely love it.
Lorraine

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sarah, I love the combination of colours. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Inkyfingers said...

So refreshing to see bold colours on an Easter card, Sara, rather than the pastel shades we are used to. I'm sure dragons celebrate Easter too - I mean why wouldn't they love chocolate! Hope you are enjoying the sunshine this weekend.
Take care.
Hugs
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Your little Dragon is so adorable Sarah and I LOVE the bright happy colours in the papers and gorgeous colouring on your Dragon, beautiful card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That dragon is SO sweet! LOVE the paper too hun. I think he's super cute on an Easter card and why not?!! Fabulous and joyful creation hun. All that colour just makes me smile! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brenda said...

Darling, and you are so right, why not a dragon! Love your springy colors and beautiful coloring.