Thursday 3 March 2022

Interactive or Not?

Well, my Birthday week whooshed by and after a hectic couple of days back at work is well and truly forgotten. Thank you for your cards, gifts and good wishes, you really are a lovely lot!!

Please don't be too shocked by the card I am sharing today, there's not a cute image in sight.

We have another really good theme at As You Like It. Interactive (moving parts) or not?

I do actually like to make interactive cards but ever mindful of the cost of postage these days I do tend to stick to cards that are post friendly. This one was actually hand delivered.


 This one is for a friend who turns 60 next week. He competes in trial bike competitions so this free image was perfect. I found some matt silver board in my stash that proved perfect for matting the Bo Bunny spotted paper. I die cut some circles to make a kind of road sign for the 60 and left it at that. For a crafter that really doesn't like making man cards I am really pleased with the outcome.

I hope you will pop over and take a look at what my clever team mates have made and feel inspired to join in.

Thank you for your visit xx

22 comments:

Julie B said...

This is a great masculine card Sarah, well done, I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it. :)

Jane Savage said...

A really striking card, Sarah! Belated birthday wishes, hope it involved lots of cake! xx

Lynne said...

A great masculine card Sarah, they are not the easiest cards to make x

meg said...

A fabulous find, that's a brilliant image,a beautiful monochromatic masculine make

Elaine Stark said...

Love the CAS silouhette image. Elaine

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, the perfect image for your friend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Super masculine card Sarah, great image.

Pat xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card love the design. Alison xx

SarahR said...

Hiya Sarah, belated birthday wishes for last week - hope you had a lovely time!
Your card is fabulous, I love that image - such a clean graphic feel to it and your colour choices complement it perfectly. You should be pleased with it!

Hope work calms down for you soon!

Sarah

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
Happy Belated Birthday sorry I didn't realize it was your Birthday last week.
this is such a lovely card and perfect for your friend.
Love the image and your super design.
Fabulous idea the 60 in that circle it looks just like a badge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol S. said...

Love your CAS card Sarah and perfect for a male. I really have problems making cards for men. My Mojo goes out the window!!
Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Liz said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. Love your masculine card, such a striking design. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours here, love the card. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great image and prefect for your friend.

brenda said...

I'm a pretty bad blogger this week, a few days in hospital and I'm all over the place, but a lovely card to see now I am here.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a brilliant image for this male card, I'm sure the recipient liked it and hope he had a great 60th birthday too.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Sarah and I love your fabulous card, the biker silhouette is awesome and perfect for a male 60th..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous masculine card Sarah I'm just catching up on my commenting after being away..must say I had a gorgeous lie in this morning recovering from all that driving LOL hugs Sue x

Inkyfingers said...

I can see why you are pleased with this design, Sarah. Men are so hard to cater for in the card department but you have rocked this one! Love the graphic look you created and a 60-year-old trail bike rider deserves to be celebrated!
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Your friend is sure to have loved this very personalised card! Fantastic creation hun. Happy belated Birthday wishes too. Sorry to have missed it! Hope you had a truly special and fabulous day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Claire said...

Wasn't expecting that type of card but it's worked really well and very personal with his hobby.

Happy belated birthday wishes, I'm so sorry it's late. Apart from a scheduled post I've spent most of my time at work and time just runs away from me but I hope you had a nice day x

Brenda said...

With this card, you conquered 2 of my challenges - masculine cards and true CAS cards. Well done my friend!