Sunday 25 August 2013

Bright and Sunny

Evening all...me again! I've had a crafty catch up this afternoon while the cricket has been on!! 
We spent yesterday mooching about at Weymouth, which was lovely...not been down there for a while so it made a nice change. Hubby treated me to a lovely Gorjuss journal  to put all my bits and pieces in (I am a compulsive horder...receipts, tickets etc, etc), so I am going to attempt to order the chaos that is currently in my kitchen dresser drawers...lucky I'm on annual leave for a week then!!

Anyway, here is my second offering of the day. Some great challenge themes this week that have encouraged me to do something a little different. So here it is...


The digi is another from the Pollycraft Li'l Dumplings set that I bought earlier in the summer. He is just a little darling and perfect for a littley starting school. He was coloured with Promarkers.

I cut two strips from a 12x12 paper to make the pleated paper rosette. The back has a white circle to write a message on. I simply used spotty ribbon for the hanger and hand cut a banner for the stamped sentiment.




I am playing along at these challenges

Cute Card Thursday #283 - Back to School
Crafty Ribbons #58 - Anything goes with ribbon
Charisma Cardz #33 - More than one fold
Card Crafters Circle #89 - Bright colours
Polka Doodles #34 - All things bright and beautiful

Thanks ever so for calling again. I promise I will leave you alone now!! xx

12 comments:

Sue said...

This is really lovely Sarah huggles Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I love the cute image and fabulous rosette design.
Sue xx

brenda said...

One very sweet little image Sarah and I do like the original rosette shaped.

B x

Annette said...

Gorgeous Sarah. Love the rosette folds. Your journal sounds lovely too. Well done hubby!!!
Have a lovely BH Monday
Hugs
Annette
xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Sarah.
Hugs Kelly

Wishcraft said...

Very cute! Love your rosette, what a fab idea :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a fab idea the rosette. Love the image and colours in this delightful creation. So superbly created may I say.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Karon said...

What a wonderful rosette - such a cute image and perfect for back to school! TFS

Bev said...

What a lovely idea for someone starting school it's devine! Many thanks for joining in the fun at polkadoodles.

mandy said...

Really sweet Hun love the stamp :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy xxx

Sara S. said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week! Hope to see you again soon.

Kim said...

love the layout Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Kim x