Saturday 31 August 2013

Sketch

Happy Saturday evening folks and I hope the sunshine is still with you as it is here in Dorset. 

Hubby has an early start tomorrow so went to bed early and our youngest had cricket so I spent a happy hour in my work room having a play and this was the result...


The adorable image is from All Dressed Up Stamps which I found purely by chance due to a kind comment that was left for me and I'm so glad I did. The papers are MME Kate & Co Cambridge Court and I coloured the image with my Promarkers to match. I had a go at ribbon pleating, which worked quite well - once I managed to grab some threads!!

These challenges gave me the inspiration

Crafty Catz #196 - Ribbon pleating
Bearly Mine #101 - Digi Days

Thanks for sharing your evening with me. See you soon xx


12 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and pretty colours.
Hope your son enjoyed his cricktet, my son had just got back from his match, tired and hungry but happy because they won!
Sue

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous, so pretty & sunny looking xx

Karon said...

This is so adorable - what a sweet sweet image! Love the colours. TFS

Annette said...

Beautiful image, and I love the ruffled ribbon.
Hugs
Annette
xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
another of your very lovely cards, with such a sweet image. Love the papers used, they are sooooooo girly, and I love girly things.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Marilyn said...

I just love this image Sarah and you've coloured her beautifully! The colours are so bright and cheery and those background papers are lovely!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Helen in the UK said...

Lovely colours and great ribbon pleating :)

Vannessa said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge this week!

Hugs Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

NickScrapShack said...

This is just wonderful! I love your ribbon work! And now I have checked out those gorgeous stamps too. Think one of them has to move to my computer...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week!
Hugs Nick

Kim said...

love the pretty summery colours! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x