Sunday 4 August 2013

Jam!

Morning all, just a quick post before I take Surprise out.

Today I am sharing a Birthday card created for a friend, who bakes cakes and makes  jam and chutney as if  her life depends on it, so my Penny Black Homemade stamp was perfect!!!


I coloured with Promarkers and the papers were freebies and suited the theme perfectly. I added a little faux stitching for detail and mounted the sentiment on kraft card to compliment.

I am entering the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday #280 - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - S for stitching
Totally Paper Craft #178 -  Inspired by a song
(Wham- Wake me up before you go,go!)


Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing a bit of it with me xx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love that cute image and the perfect papers to go with it.
Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
fabulous card. I do love that Penny Black stamp, and what you have created with it. Great papers used, and great as they were a freebie. I do love a bargain. Very nice design as always.
I have a friend too who makes jam and cakes a lot and this would be excellent for her.
Have a wonderful crafty Sunday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Annette said...

Cute image and love the little meecie on the spoon! Fab idea for your jam-making friend. I love PB images. May have to get one out for my AYLI card next week!!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mojca said...

Waaaw the image is so cute and sweet and well don with the stitching. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Michelle said...

Really gorgeous Sarah and ideal for your friend. Love the red backing paper. Michelle x

Karon said...

Super cute and love the papers! TFS

Debs said...

Super cute card Sarah - sweet adorable image and perfect DP's
Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Jenn said...

This is such a cute card, I love that image and the papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.