Wednesday 7 August 2013

I'll get it!

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well today.

I really don't know what's wrong with me but I am enjoying the CAS look at the mo...it won't last but while I am in the "groove" here's another...ish!!


The image is Justin's Ice Cream, isn't he cute. It reminds me of when our eldest son, Dec, was little. At that time we had a lovely, but cheeky, spaniel who wouldn't think twice about pinching our tractor drivers' sandwiches out of their backpacks, he was such a gannet. On one occasion Dec was eating an ice pop, Bus came up, licked his opposite hand, Declan dropped the ice pop in surprise and the dog gobbled it up...plastic included!! 

Anyhow, I digress, back to the card...coloured with Promarkers ( as per usual!). The papers are out of my scrap box, so could be anything that I've printed off!!

I'm joining in at these challenges

Fab 'n' Funky #181 - Anything that looks like summer
Inky impressions # 120 - Vacation/Holiday
House of Cards Month Two Week 1 - Cute and Fun/Sketch
Sweet Stampin' - Oh I do like to be beside the sea
Creative Inspirations #226 - Something Old, Something New (old buttons, new digi)
Without Words - Beach holiday/At the seaside

Note to self: STOP BUYING SUMMER/BEACH STAMPS!!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it! xx

20 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a sweet image!!! LOVE the soft coloring, too! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :)

Annette said...

Great card, and I love the ice pop story! You can't be mad at them though, they look all cute when they know they're doing something wrong!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
I love this card and image. Isn't it just the best image I've seen for a long time. He is adorable and that naughty dog between his legs with his tongue hanging out for the droplets. I do envy artists they are soooooooo clever. My sister is a brilliant artist, but she doesn't do anything with it these days. Oh how I wish I had been given that talent. My mother was also a very talented artist too. They could draw lovely things. I did ask my sister to draw me some images, but she wasn't interested. She just sits
and watches TV these days. What a waste of a fab talent. I am lucky if I watch and hours Tv a day,
I have more to occupy my mind than just the TV.
Sorry I have written war and peace. lol. I'll get down off my soap box now. lol.
Have a wonderful crafty evening.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Vicky said...

Hi Sarah,

Ice cream and dogs is definitely my type of holiday!! Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Sarah - such a cute image and fabulous CAS design.
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah.
Sue x

Janice said...

Another lovely card. You've coloured that image perfectly and CAS really suits it. Sounds like a fun dog you had, I do love pets with character. Enjoy your evening, Jx

Debbie said...

Super card, just perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

Tanya said...

awww what a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

E said...

Hi! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card, I live the pastel tones and CAS layout! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Alli Devine said...

I absolutely love this. That image is exactly the way my grandson used to eat an ice-cream cone when he was small, (push it in your face and hope for the best). Love the delicate colouring and the fact that the design has been kept simple to allow the image to take a fully deserved centre stage. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
Alli x

Tara Cardwell said...

I love your softly coloured beach scene - great take on our sketch too. Thanks for joining us at HOC this week.
Tara
HOC CAS DT

Anita said...

This is so sweet Sarah. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House of Cards. Hugs.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a totally sweet card!!

Vannessa said...

What a great card - love your image and your colouring is fabulous too. Thanks for playing along with the House of Cards Challenge this week. Hope to see you back soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
HOC DT

P.S. I used to have a Jack Russell as a child who would do the same thing as your dog, although I think he used to trick us on purpose to turn away from the food he wanted so he could steal it!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your layout and soft colours, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

Rach83 said...

Such a sweet card and great image. Certain to bring a smile. Lovely paper too.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab’n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Curly said...

Love the gentle colour palette on this adorable image,
Thank you so much for joining us at
Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
Have a lovely day
Crafty hugs
Bridget :) x

Joey said...

Sarah I love the softness of your colourwork, thanks for joining us at without words. Joey x