Tuesday 27 August 2013

More Bobbi!

Hello there peeps and I hope you are well. 

I have another "Bobbi" to share this evening...


...isn't he cute? I know I say it every time!! 

Anyhow I coloured him with Promarkers AND I wrote down the colours too (only because I'm on annual leave from work and not rushed!!). Satin, tan, cinnamon, sunkissed pink,coral, Ice greys 1,3 and 5, grey green, twilight sky and meadow.  The papers are a new find here, honestly, I could spend days browsing their beautiful papers!  Not sure where the sentiment stamp came from, but the tab is definitely from a
 Die-namics set. I am joining in with these challenges...

(3 papers, 1 image, 1 sentiment, 3 embellishments = 3 pearls)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Digistamp Boutique - Monthly competition

Must dash, can't miss The Great British Bake Off!!

xx

16 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is just so cute. Sue x

Kim said...

such a cute image, and love the pastel colours
Kim x

Wishcraft said...

Oh so sweet! I love Bobbi and he looks lovely in these pretty colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I have a real soft spot for Bobbi and you have coloured him beautifully. I love those papers too.
I hope you enjoyed the Great British Bake Off!
Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

this is such a sweetie, what a super cute image and gorgeous colours

....another bake off fan here too :)

Karon said...

This is so pretty - love the papers and what a cute little bear! TFS

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the soft colors and lovely pearls :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
another really fab card. Love those papers too. Great image as always, and wonderfully coloured too.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mojca said...

Oh it's really cute Sarah. hugs! MOjca

Annette said...

He is adorable Sarah. Love him, yes he is a cutie.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Michelle said...

A gorgeous card Sarah love the pastel colours of the backing paper. Yes Bobbi is indeed cute :0) Michelle x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

First time visiting you...your card is lovely and I must say that your animals are adorable!!!
hello from california
bibiana

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowww,,,,,,such adorable card,,,,, love any cute bear. and your funny background.Thanks for your comments at Brenda' s blog about my butterfly Twinchie, so feel free to choose a free product from all my store,,,,, I´ll send it . Email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

coops said...

aw so gorgeous sarah.stunning sweet bear and i love your pretty papers and colours.
thanks for joining in my recipe challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

This really is just too cute Sarah. Love your image and coloured so beautifully with all the pastel shades.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks PFP challenge, and good luck
Eileen x

Joseph said...

This is beautiful! That card is one of the sweetest animal images I've seen.. The papers are gorgeous and I love those beautiful single sided satin ribbons you used. Such a lovely take on a sketch. Welcome to join our DIY Kits Challenge.