Monday 19 August 2013

I'm a Cutie!!

Good Morning peeps and welcome to Monday, a very special one for me as it's my first challenge as part of the wonderful DT that are The Cutie Pies!! Thank you all once again ladies for such a warm welcome.

The challenge this time is nice and easy "Anything Goes" and the 
 sponsor for this challenge is Milk Coffee and my card features the lovely Charlotte and Strawberry Pudding.



 She was coloured with Promarkers and I added glossy accents to the jelly (to make it shiny of course!). The lovely papers are from Maja Design Life in the Country and the fabulous ribbon was from a prize bundle at Crafty Ribbons. The little stamped greeting came from a magazine freebie set.

I am supporting these challenges

Simply Create too #44 - For a child
Sweet Stampin' - Bold & Beautiful
Challenges 4 Everybody #27 - Anything Goes

Well, now you've seen what I did, why not go and take a peep at what my new teamies have done, I'm sure they would love to see you!!

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good day xx

15 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats on your new DT position Sarah,
This card is beautiful
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Sarah.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful papers
Sue xx

Helen said...

Fabulous card Sarah - love the shiny jelly!
Just popping by to say a belated thank you for my gorgeous birthday card...I was away all last week, and had a little pile of cards waiting for me - it was like having another birthday this morning when I got home!
Helen x

Karon said...

Wonderful papers and lovely image. Congrats on your new DT! TFS

Mojca said...

Ohhhh what a cute image! Such a cute card Sarah. hugs! Mojca

Debs said...

Uber cute card Sarah - sweet image and super pretty DP's
Debs xx

Michelle said...

Yes congrats on your DT place Sarah - your card is so gorgeous and I love that backing paper and sweet bow - Michele x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, just so cute cheers Sue N x

Debbie said...

Thank you for showing us your card this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbiex

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Your bow looks perfect :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Janice said...

Such a sweet image and what a pretty card. And well done on the new DT position, Jx

Jane Savage said...

Hi Sarah. Beautiful card wonderfully coloured. Yes, it's great to be a cutie!! xx

Annette said...

You're right, she is cute. Fab card honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card and the little blue bow is just perfect! Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Sarah: Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute–love the image! Thank you for joining us.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com