Sunday 11 August 2013

What a cutie!

Hello one and all and I hope this finds you well.
 The OH wasn't working this weekend, which is just as well as we discovered a water leak thanks to a mahoosive water bill!! We managed to isolate it to the stable yard and managed to stop it...thankfully and then we had a few other things to do, so very little crafty time for me.  However, I have just managed to make this little poppet to share...


The image is from Humphrey's Corner Crafting Collection CD Rom (once again I am ashamed to say that it's another one that hasn't seen the light of day for some time, yet there are such delightful images on there!!). The spotty paper is from my stash. I used spellbinders scalloped circles to make the frame for the aperture with lilac whitewash core'dinations and then just added a seam binding bow and sentiment. 

I would like to join in with the following challenges

The CD Sunday Challenge - Quick and Cute

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

23 comments:

Sue said...

I love Humphrey Sarah this is gorgeous really pretty huggles Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super cute card Sarah.
I hope the water leak repairs are sorted soon.
Hugs Kelly

Carol said...

A really pretty card. The scalloped circle is just perfect.
Thank you for joining in with us,.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and pretty colours.
sue xx

Mojca said...

Waw it's totally gorgeous Sarah. The image is so sweet. hugs! MOjca

Wishcraft said...

Aww! Super sweet card, such pretty colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Sarah and cute image you've used. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T X
CD Sunday DT

Kim said...

gorgeous Humphry card - such a cute image
Kim x

Lisa xx said...

oh this is so sweet Sarah, love the lemon and lilac, very pretty xx

How annoying about your water bill too, hope they get you all sorted xx

Beryl said...

A real cute image and a pretty card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue said...

Just popping back to say thank you for your kind comments Sarah, it really means a lot.
Yes, Milton is getting extra cuddles. He is missing his best friend as much as us I think.
hugs Sue xx

Christine said...

Humphrey is so cute and I like how you have used the scalloped circle around him. Love the delicate colours too. Thanks for joining us this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Michelle said...

this is just gorgeous and I love the aperture - sweet colours too - glad you found your water leak before you got an even bigger bill - michelle x

Linby said...

Very cute and I love the aperture frame.
Thanks for joining in at cd sunday this week.
Linby x
GDT

sue-b said...

Definitely cute and just right for our challenge at CD Sunday, lovely aperture and frame, thanks for joining us this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Laine said...

Absolutely charming. Such a delightful creation. Thank you for sharing with us this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge.
Laine - DT
xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image and I love the design of your card. :) TFS!

Sheila said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in with my time to craft challenge, good luck x

starcyl said...

I do like the images I've seen from Humphrey but haven't seen this one before and yes it's cute. Great card and colours.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

So sweet and I love the aperture you have made. Colours are lovely too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

A really sweet card & the aperture you have made is just perfect. x

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, so sweet,love the lemon and lilac together, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

{Chrissie} said...

Darling card - I love the window you created!

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Companion!