Saturday 3 August 2013

Fun in the sun

Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you are well and happy...
..blue sky so far so here's hoping. 
A just for fun card to share today, although I'm sure someone will actually receive it at some point!!


These two are Molly and Tom and I coloured them with Promarkers. The dotty/spotty paper is a scrap, I think it may be from Nitwits and a good old Craft work sentiment completes it.

I am joining in with these challenges

Passion for Promarkers #209 - Summertime Blues
My Mum's Craft Shop - Summer Sun
Simply Create too #43 - Photo Inspiration


I just want to thank you for all your lovely comments and thoughts on my creations, I thoroughly enjoy reading them  and visiting your little bits of blogland!!

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good day! xx

12 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a fabulous card. Very unusual image and great colouring in of it. I do love anything with polka dots on it. Sadly I don't own much of this type of paper.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my work.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Annette said...

Yup, blue skies here too! Yay, best get out in that meadow of a garden while it stays like this!
Love your fun summer card and the lovely shaped corners.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Sarah! Love the fun image, polka dot paper and fa colouring!
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Karon said...

Great image and fab colours!

Michelle said...

I really love this card. The image is so wonderful and cheerful and the rounded corners make the card look great. X

Shelly said...

Adorable card for our Summertimes Blues challenge at Passion for Promarkers, thanks for joining in x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What an adorable image, your card is perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty, good luck! Susan x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sarah: Your card is very cute! Thanks for entering our challenge.


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianeDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a adorable card! Love the colors and super cute image you used! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Jennie Atkinson said...

A super fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts Too Challenge You this month. Jennie x

Berry said...

Stunning work thanks for playing at crafts too challenge you hugs Rebekah xx