Saturday 17 August 2013

With Love...

Happy Saturday folks and I hope you are having a good one.
 Rain here in Dorset, but never mind Con's cricket match has been cancelled so that means we get to eat the victoria sandwich I made this morning...every cloud and all that!! Mowing the lawn has been postponed (due to lack of interest and rain!!) but it meant I could make this card to share with you all!!


I've been having a bit of a rummage again and found my Boho Chic pad, which acted as the starting point for my card. I then discovered the little sweetie that is Patience which I printed off some time ago to fill a page and hadn't got around to colouring (shame on me!!). I used the current Passion for Promarkers Challenge Sketch as my plan and set to with the Promarkers! A button atop a flower and job done!!

I am entering these challenges too

LEJ Designs # 66 - Furry friends

Toodles for now.Thanks ever so for calling and for the lovely comments, which are always well received xx



14 comments:

Sammy said...

It just started raining here too... But at least it waited until we got home :-)

Lovely card, I adore the colours!

Lisa xx said...

a little rain and quite windy here in kent.

this is gorgeous, sarah, so sweet and the colours look great.

cake sounds nice too xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love that image! enjoy the cake!
Kim x

Carole said...

This is just so sweet Sarah, love the cute image & colours you've used.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love that Mo image, it always makes me smile. The colour scheme is beautiful too.
It's a shame that Con's match was cancelled. We have had showers here so my son still played a reduced overs game. I think tomorrow is supposed to be much better, like you said we have been quite lucky with the weather this year. Luckily my son has been accepted into a Cricket Academy to start in Sept where he will study A levels and get some cricket coaching too, he is so excited about it.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love your cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

brenda said...

Just having a mooch round after my holidays. Such a very sweet image Sarah and lovely warm colours.

Hope have a good Sunday,

B x

Karon said...

Super adorable and love those papers! TFS

Annette said...

Oooh and another one. Love the image. It's like me and my mogglet!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah sarah!
oh my! this is so cute and I love those Dp's too! its such a happy little card.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, beautiful image and papers.

Sylv xx

coops said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.I love the fun sweet image and your papers and colouring are fabulous.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Yvette said...

I have this cute stamps too. You colored it beautiful.

paper fun said...

She is adorable. Really cute.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari